Monday, October 12, 2009


I feel like reading books all of a sudden; haven't been doing so in a long time.
Autobiographies would do just fine.

If I could, I would write one too.
Sometimes I'm so confused about who I am;
I think writing might help me sort these things out.

I wish somebody would be there to crack my brain open
and be able to understand
and know everything about me
without me having to do the talking.

No wait, I don't even understand myself sometimes





Today, I asked a few people a question that's been bothering me:
Am I quiet or am I noisy,
an introvert or an extrovert?

Its a pretty silly thing to ask. But I really wanted to know.


I got a few answers,

1) it depends on your mood
2) You talk alot when you're comfortable around the person,
but very quiet when you're not.


So I just realised the difference between being "comfortable around the person" and "able to talk to the person (casual talk)". In my case the "casual talk" might equate to being high.

Annia was the one who gave me the second answer btw. & I think that just solves my question.


I think I'm rather honest and ask alot of random things and I tell alot about myself when I feel comfortable around the person. Yup. and what that happens, I'm not high. But that won't spoil the mood since I'm comfortable anyway :D

& yes, I'm very comfortable blogging here though everybody can read this.
How strange.

No comments: